What is Lateral Thinking
First of all, lateral thinking questions are not exact puzzles, i.e. there is no one exact answer for these questions. Though there are so many possible answers, only one answer truly satisfies the given puzzle. Here, lateral thinking questions and answers along with clues are provided to let you test your lateral thinking capability. These are a combination of storytelling and puzzling questions. You may not be able to solve these puzzles directly without clues because the information in the puzzle is not complete. Clues are designed in such a way that there are only three possible answers to clues i.e. “yes”, “no”, “Irrelevant”. After using clues, your thinking will move to new direction i.e. lateral direction. That’s why these are called as lateral thinking puzzles. If you can be able to solve 50% of the questions, your lateral thinking capability is unquestionably awesome. So, let’s stop the crap and get started with lateral thinking questions and answers.
Note: Please feel free to share any image on social sharing websites.
Let’s start Lateral Thinking Puzzles with Answers
1. Woman and fish : lateral thinking puzzle
2. Why Billy Why you do this?
3. Woman in Library : lateral thinking Question
4. Whats wrong with his hair : Challenging Lateral Thinking Puzzle
5. Are they Mad : lateral thinking Exercise
6. Man, Tea and Blindness : Lateral thinking logic puzzle
7. I didn’t know that miscounting leads to back pain
8. John knows everything about weather !!!
9. North and South Pole : Lateral thinking Problem
These lateral thinking questions and answers are useful to develop your lateral thinking. After all, this world needs better lateral thinkers to solve existing problems in fresh approaches. I hope I helped in the creation of one lateral thinker just now.